Last night was nice and relaxing. Amar and I split a bottle of wine and watched two hours of Gossip Girl. If he reads this as he says he is going to, he's going to be very angry with me that I told all of you his guilty pleasure. However, I have no problem admitting it, therefore I don't understand why he should. GG is fab. Plus, did any of you see the episode from last week? INTENSE. Amar and I like to judge the beauty aspect of the show. For instance, he claims that Serena is hotter than Blair. I disagree, but to be fair he's got a thing for blondes. This is what we do on a Saturday night, and to be honest I kind of like it that way. It's better than doing revision for an exam that I couldn't care less about. Oy.
OK, seriously though - isn't Blair, the brunette, hotter?


He's crazy. Also, in my plight to not do any work whatsoever I bought Spring Awakening tickets to see the two leads' last performance (May 18, 7 PM). Of course, Jonathan and I have all summer to fall in love so I'm not particularly emotional about it. I'm not sure what else I can do, save more google image surfing (which I'm not above, believe me). Maybe I'll eat a sandwich. Or walk back home in the rain... because... yeah. It started pouring on my way here, I didn't have my umbrella because I can't find it, and I'm wearing the one shirt I own that is see through when wet. Walking down Gloucester Road I wanted to shout "I know! I know!" to everyone that gave me a look before walking past me. Aren't Europeans supposed to into that kind of thing? In New York some form of maintenance man would have just whistled at me or smiled. They wouldn't have subjected me to judgement. In fact, I'd go as far to say that that type of behaviour would be encouraged. Don't worry Dad, it's not a habitual pattern or anything like that. I'm just saying.
You know you love me. XOXO.
Gossip Girl


No comments:
Post a Comment