Actually, I don't remember what Ithaca is because I haven't been there in exactly one year. ONE YEAR. I still feel like I was only in England for about five minutes, I have no idea where this year has gone. I'm heading back to uni tomorrow to catch up with friends, and I have no idea what it is going to be like. I hope that it doesn't feel exactly the same as it did before. I changed so the rest of the world had to of changed as well, including Ithaca, right? Right. I'm excited but kind of nervous too because whilst I've been gallivanting across the United Kingdom everyone else has been here... in the states... taking real classes... so... yeah. Hmm...
So hopefully these next few days are the ones in which Ithaca truly is gorges rather than the myriad of other adjectives that can be used to describe the region. I suppose it is time to face the reality of having disembarked from England. For the past few days I've been drowning my sorrows in The Office and reveling in the wonderful world of Skype. Tonight I'm seeing TARA FITZPATRICK!! Love of my life, partner in both Harry Potter and show tunes crime, I am so excited to be reunited with her. Tonight we're going to spa and dish on all the gossip. Of the past year. Yikes.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Welcome back Stateside. Reverse Culture Shock can be a bee-yatch, fer sher. Take it easy and enjoy NY. Go get 'em!
Post a Comment