I've done so much work this weekend, I can hardly believe it. I'm feeling so accomplished right now! I have very rare internet here in my room, which has been AMAZING. It also means that I haven't strayed very far from my computer this weekend :) However, first and foremost I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Matthew Muney. Who is now 15 years old. FIFTEEN. My littlest brother is 15! Jesus. Anyway, I hope that you had a great surprise birthday party last night!
I, for the first time since I landed in this city, totally relaxed last night. It was awesome. I just sat and hung out and talked to friends and kept things completely low key. I used to do that kind of thing all the time back at Ithaca... maybe I'm just getting too exhausted by this crazy town.
I doubt it.
Tonight I was at Starbucks and I saw this kid that looked exactly like Zac Efron. I mean, I looked at him like three times before I decided that it wasn't him, but I got SO excited for a minute. Sad. Oh well. I know that when the time is right we'll meet. :-P
xx.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment