Today the second set of our gap-yearers ship out. Ben and Jonny are headed off on the ultimate Asian tour - Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. It's going to be amazing for them. I'm sad, but I know that we will probably see one another again - eventually. I thought it was dinner but instead it is lunch at this American steak restaurant, it's supposed to be great - all of us together, one last time. Instead of being nostalgic I'm just going to make it count. Lots of pics will be posted!In other news my love Peter Pasco is HERE IN LONDON!! Ahh! I'm so excited! Tonight Carolyn, Taryn, Peter, and I are going out to The Absolute Ice Bar. EVERYTHING is supposed to be ice - even the glasses. It's so cold in there that they give you some thermal cape and everyone can stay inside for only 40 minutes. I am so excited because we will get in there, have a drink, and then go to a pub. I'm so happy to see Peter, and Taryn has turned out to be so great. She is going to be in Boston this summer so we will definitely see one another. Lots of weekends in the Vineyard! I'll be sure to post all about this afternoon's activities as well as this evening's!
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment