... The title pretty much covers it. I know its uncool to whine on a blog but seriously I don't know what I have done to make my immune system hate me so. This afternoon I'm going to be outside for two and a half hours while we examine the Chiswick House for art and architecture, thus propelling this evil monster virus even further into the depths of my soul.
The ER told me to deal and the British health care system hates Americans. Thank God Dad is a doctor. I swear I'm a step away from crushing up Amoxicillian and snorting it in the hopes that it hits my bloodstream that much faster. Sweet. Off to class, speak with you all soon. Unless I finally kick it, in which case you all have been awesome!
xx
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment