skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Pond Hopper

"For every traveller who has any taste of his own, the only useful guidebook will be the one which he himself has written." Aldous Huxley

Friday, August 31, 2007

Breaking News

I just found a totally fabulous SUSHI joint. My mercury intake is saved for the next four months!

Just thought you all should know.
Posted by Rachel Rand at 6:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Required Reading

  • Lolita
  • No One Belongs Here More Than You
  • Samuel Johnson is Indignant
  • Slouching Towards Bethlehem
  • The Two Kinds of Decay
  • The Virgin Suicides

The Daily Hits

  • Time Out New York
  • Gridskipper
  • Jezebel
  • Gawker
  • Perez Hilton

BBC News Player | World

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (68)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (90)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ▼  August (22)
      • Breaking News
      • The Practicalities of Londontown
      • The Difference Between New York and London
      • One down...
      • Postcard heaven...
      • Ask Me What I'm Doing Tonight
      • The Notting Hill Carnival
      • The Notting Hill Carnival
      • The Notting Hill Carnival
      • The Notting Hill Carnival
      • The Notting Hill Carnival
      • South Bank and Tower Bridge
      • My room!
      • Burrow Market
      • Our First Family Dinner
      • "Actually, I had a Guiness for breakfast..."
      • Almost settled in...
      • I have a home!
      • The Flat Hunt Begins....
      • I'm here!
      • People watching strikes again
      • Hello hello!
 
Powered By Blogger