skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Pond Hopper

"For every traveller who has any taste of his own, the only useful guidebook will be the one which he himself has written." Aldous Huxley

Monday, September 10, 2007

ATTN: Jillybean, Uncle Patty-o, and Miss Tara

It has happened. Love/Miss you.
Posted by Rachel Rand at 2:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Required Reading

  • Lolita
  • No One Belongs Here More Than You
  • Samuel Johnson is Indignant
  • Slouching Towards Bethlehem
  • The Two Kinds of Decay
  • The Virgin Suicides

The Daily Hits

  • Time Out New York
  • Gridskipper
  • Jezebel
  • Gawker
  • Perez Hilton

BBC News Player | World

Loading...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (68)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (90)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ▼  September (18)
      • Just a note.
      • My co-worker went to Hogwarts, and all I got was...
      • Paris Pics
      • La Vie Boheme
      • Next Stop, Paris
      • Warwick, Stratford, and Oxford Pictures
      • And then I walked into John Lithgow...
      • Hello all,This week has been pretty slow. I'm at w...
      • ATTN: Jillybean, Uncle Patty-o, and Miss Tara
      • I like to judge my Saturday nights by my Sunday mo...
      • Sitting this one out.
      • Just a note...
      • Aaaaaaaaaaand we're back!
      • "Cold chocolate sucks. I like chocolate that melts...
      • The underground force that controls bus 94 also co...
      • Back to the Grind
      • Markets, Markets, Markets
      • Let's put that in the one time only category...
    • ►  August (22)
 
Powered By Blogger