Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"Cold chocolate sucks. I like chocolate that melts. Like, when I get raisinets, I let them melt in my hand first. It's just better."

That was the best quote of the evening, made by Mike. There were many memorable quotes this evening. However, actions surpassed the quotes. I have learned a ton about straight boys this evening. For example, we have a light that flickers on and off that is attached to the ceiling. Now, instead of standing on the coffee table and fiddling with it, they decided instead to throw coins at the ceiling. Their rational was that they could hit the light and knock it back into place without getting up. Now there are coins all over the living room.

Earlier Mike and Andrew decided that roller blading into the flat was faster than just walking in like normal people. Brian is outside smoking right now. He knocked on our window and Andrew mooned him. And the neighbors. The best part is that no matter what they do, or what they say, or how much they don't clean, I wouldn't change my mind about living with them. This was totally the right decision - I mean a bunch of 20 year old girls in London? I hope nightmares of overflowing Vogues, Cosmopolitans, and nail polish remover don't plague my dreams tonight.

As they say, boys will be boys.

1 comment:

Ms. Bizarro said...

as long as they don't ask you to clean up for them, hey, it sounds ideal.