The art history exam went fine. I think. Truth be told, I don't really care at this point, I'm just glad that its over. After tomorrow I hand in my music journal and my review for drama and the London theatre on Wednesday and then I'm DONE. Tomorrow evening I have another play, but after that I just have to relax and try to get better for real. I don't think that I've had any real kind of downtime to get better. Rather, I haven't allowed myself the time. I keep thinking that if I will myself to get better it will just happen. Turns out that it doesn't really work like this... and I guess the recent festivities haven't helped either :) I'm really excited for next week - I think I need a break from the city. Plus I've always wanted to go to Portugal and Spain.
The semester's is going to pick up post-break because I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling! I'm going to France, the Netherlands, and Ireland. I'm also taking another trip to Stratford, which I'm really excited for. We get to stay in those great B&Bs again with those great English breakfasts :) Somehow I can only reason eating that way to myself if I am in a little English town. I do not understand people who can eat like that everyday. What is it with these British people? They eat like crazy but they all look like bean poles. If only I was so afflicted. I can't wait to tell you all about spring break, I know that it's going to be great! I can't wait to eat in a restaurant again - I haven't been out to one since I was in Connecticut! I miss you all a ton.
xx
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment