
Alright, so I put up a tough front but the truth is that I'm a sucker for Valentine's Day. I never really got a straight answer about the origin of the holiday and I do believe that Hallmark perpetuated the entire thing, but I have to say that the concept of sharing a day of love is nice. While I made a nice haul this Valentine's - everything from personalized M&Ms to a giant bouquet of flowers - I think that everyone needs to remember their friends too. People only focus on romantic relationships but the truth is that our friendships don't tend to have the same sort of potential expiration date, and I for one can truly say that my friends have turned into family and I consider every single one of them a stupendous Valentine of mine!! I love and miss you all!
If you fancy an alternative view to Valentine's, consider this article from Reuters:
No Sex in the Champagne Room (Or Bangkok)


No comments:
Post a Comment