Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Work, Work, Work

This week has been an onslaught on work. While I normally would have put this work off and blogged, the truth was that after the art history paper was done (hooray!) I had to read 287 pages of Atonement by the next day. You'll be glad to know that all was accomplished and handed in/presented but now I am officially sick/knackered. I guess that this is my body's reaction to strenuous thinking now.. uh oh. It is now week 5 of the term, and my music journal needs to be handed in during week 7. Good thing I haven't even started this journal... that's next on the agenda.

I reget to say that if I continue feeling like this life is going to be pretty boring over the next few days, but I'd rather get over this when it's bearable than pretend like there's nothing wrong and go out as usual, only to find myself immobile for the next few days.

Tomorrow is Valentine's. I'm never quite sure how I feel about Valentine's Day, because part of me is really opposed to the whole thing. Who the hell says that how much you care for someone can be summed up in a present? On the other hand if I don't have flowers and letters of adoration, don't bother talking to me. It will not be OK. Good thing I have all my basis covered this year. Time Out magazine had a really funny issue this week, called the "I Hate You - Anti-Valentine's Issue". The articles in there are so funny, check it out on my "Daily Hits" bar. It's worth it.

I've got class all day today, and then I think I am going to get in my bed and watch Big Love/Sex and the City and pass out periodically. Yes. That sounds excellent.

xx

No comments: